Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Melissa is having some Summer fun...


Our Divas were sent some of the previous collections to spin their magic with and Melissa Pablo is one of the first ones to post on the blog with some of her projects!

I Love Summer
I love, love the colors of Summer collection and I wanted to do a super simple and fast layout, so with just a few snips here and there, pop dots everywhere and it's done.


Altered $1 Wall Clock- Enjoy Summer
I wanted to create something different again and I truly enjoy going to $1 store and find a good bargain. This was a wall clock and i just simply took out the clock hands and used the Summer collection again to create a multi layered project. I might have to do this again, one for each season.



You Are My Sunshine Card & Happy Birthday Card
A simple card using Summer collection cut-ups with hand stitching and foam adhesive for dimensions.




Thanks Melissa for getting us ready for the Summer season!  Be sure to visit Melissa's blog.


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are amazing Melissa!!!! I loveeeeee that clock!!!!

Deana said...

Love how you used the Summer collection, Melissa!

Michelle H. said...

Love all of your projects!!

Melanie said...

Melissa! LOVE what you did with the summer line. That clock is awesome :)

Melissa said...

Thank you ladies!

01 09 10